|Name||Dr. Nikhiles Mandal|
|Qualification||MBBS, DPM, MD|
|Area of Interest||General Psychiatry, Consultation Liaison Psychiatry|
- Thesis Guide and Co-Guide to many MD(Psychiatry), M.Phil. Trainee.
- Life Fellow of Indian Psychiatric Society (IPS) & Indian Medical Association
- Roy, S., Mandal, N., Ray, A., Roy, P. K., Bhattacharyya, A., & Saha, P. K. (2022). Effectiveness of neurofeedback training, behaviour management including attention enhancement training and medication in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder–A comparative follow up study. Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 103133.
- The Role of repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in the treatment of autism Spectrum, disorder, Mainak Pal, Nikhiles Mandal, Anirban Ray, Pradeep Kumar Saha. Journal of Indian Association for child and adolescent mental health; 18(3) 252-259, 2022
- Selective Seretonin reuptek inhibitor-induced galactoria with hyperprolactinemia. Bhattacharjee S, Biswas R, Mandal N; Indian J Psychiatry, 2021; 63:613-6.
- Calling out the COVID blues- how much of a psychological impact does the COVID 19 pandemic have on ealth care professionals in India. Asian Journal of Medical Science. May 2021, Vol 12 (5), Argha Halder, Ambarish Ghosh, Nikhiles Mandal, Birva Desai, Priyanka Das.
- Change of symptoms of schizophrenia across phases of menstrual cycle. Archives of Women’s mental health, (2020), 23:113-122. Paramita Ray, Nikhiles Mandal, V. K. Sinha.
- Factors influencing adherance to prescribed medication and follow up schedule in patients with psychiatric disorder. IOSR Journal of Humanities and social science, Vol 24 (6), June 2019, 42-52. Nikhiles Mandal, Prathama Guha, Megha Rathi.