|Name||Dr. Soumyadeep Saha|
|Designation||RMO cum Clinical Tutor|
|Area of Interest||Psychiatric Emergency, Treatment Resistant Schizophrenia, Treatment Resistant Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Addiction Psychiatry|
DIPLOMA IN PSYCHIATRY (D.P.M.) 2016-2018
Secured highest aggregate i.e. 77.8% in the state of West Bengal for that exam going D.P.M batch of 2018
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY (MBBS) 2009-2015
Secured distinction / honours marks (75%) in Pharmacology, Pathology, and ENT.
- Basics of EEG & Neuro-radiology for psychiatrists in daily clinical setting
- Regional brain volumes, diffusivity & metabolic changes after ECT in cases of severe depression
- A curious case of catatonia with epilepsy in an adolescent girl: Paper Presentation at 70th Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society
- Freud’s psychosexual stages of development for post graduates trainees of psychiatry
- Jean Piaget theory of cognitive development for post graduates trainees of psychiatry
- Autism and ADHD: basics for primary education teachers of Kolkata
PRIZES & OTHER ACADEMIC DISTINCTIONS:
- Certificate of Thanks for work during the COVID pandemic awarded by ChiefMinister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee in 2020
- Certificate of Appreciation for outstanding dedication & highly esteemed contributions in the bicentennial celebrations of Institute of Psychiatry, Kolkata by organizing committee of bicentennial celebrations of Institute of Psychiatry, Kolkata
RESEARCH PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN:
- National Mental Health Survey of India, 2015-16: Prevalence, Pattern and Outcomes sponsored by Government of India & Government of West Bengal.
- Distribution and determinants of psychiatric disorders among urban adults of Kolkata sponsored by Government of West Bengal.
PSYCHIATRIC CONFERENCES ATTENDED 2016-2021:
- 70th ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF INDIAN PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY (ANCIPS) 2019, held at Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
- Bicentennial celebrations (200 YEARS) of Institute of Psychiatry, Kolkata as a member of the organizing committee in 2020
- 72nd ANCIPS at Kolkata, 2020
- MENTAL HEALTH FAIR, 202 Years celebration of Institute of Psychiatry