|Name||Prof.(Dr.)Prasanta Kumar Das|
|Area of Interest||Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Behavioural Addiction,|
- Thesis Guide and Co- Guide to many MD, MPhil, MSc nursing trainees.
- Chaired many academic sessions and conferences and speaker at many national, international and state level CMEs and conferences.
- Speaker and Attended and Chaired sessions in Bicentennial Celebration of establishment of IOP” (1817 to 2017).
- Attended SAARC International Psychiatric Conference CME in 2017.
- Nirmalya Kumar Sinha, Prasanta Kumar Das, Sutanuka Pal, Saurav Das, Malay Kumar Patsa, Sumandev Chakrabortty, Nimai Hazari, Puja Bag and Hema Majee. Assessment of comprehensive knowledge on HIV/AIDS among neuropsychologically healthy female students of a women’s college: A suburban perspective study from a district town of Eastern India. International Journal of Physiology, Nutrition and Physical Education 2018; 3(1): 2105-2108
- Das PK, Maiti S, Roy P, Das S (2019) A Comparative Study of Stigma, Quality of Life and Family Burden in Patients of Schizophrenia and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. J Neurol Neurosci Vol.S5:287.