|Name||Dr. Aniket Mukherjee|
|Qualification||MBBS, DIH, MD (Psychiatry)|
|Area of Interest||Geriatric Psychiatry, Mood Disorders, Psychiatric Epidemiology, Industrial Psychiatry|
- Was Awarded STS (Short Term studentship ) for Research project “ A study on Psychiatric Morbidity among IT Professionals, Bank Employees, Teachers, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) workers, Public Sector Unit (PSU) employees and Others” (Sanction no. 21/511/07-BMS) under ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) .
- Volunteered in “National Polio Surveillance Project-India” under World Health Organization(WHO) in April 2011.
- Done 2 years full time MCI recognized Diploma in Industrial Health from all India Institute of Hygiene & Public Health in 2011-2013.
- Participated and went upto 2nd round of TYSA(Torrent Young Scholar Award) -2019.
- Attended Indian Psychiatric Society’s (IPS) workshop on ‘Neuroimaging in Psychiatric Disorders’.
- Attended IPS workshop on ‘Treatment Resistant in Psychiatry’.