Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation- Assistant Professor
Qualification: M. Sc.in Psychiatric (Mental Health)Nursing
Experience: 27 years 5 months
- Clinical experience 19 yrs. 5 months,
- Teaching experience – 8yrs. 10 months
- Attended Work shop on Educational Technology and AIDS
- Attended Various TOT program at Community level such as MAA, IMNCI, ANC and PNC Leprosy Training etc.
- Attended workshop program on substance use disorders on 2014
- Attended one day orientation program on Psychiatry Emergency at NRS Medical college and Hospital-2015
- Attend Conference of SOMI on women empowerment in Nursing
- Attended SOMI, SNA and TNAI conference on February and May.
Special Activities done-
Mental Health Day celebration on 10th October 2018 as a member of organizing Committee – attended Rally with Banners, Festoons, relevant Posters from Hazra to SSKM/ IOP.
- Mental Health Day celebration on 10th October 2019 as a member of organizing Committee –attended Rally with Banners, Festoons, relevant Posters from IOP via Shambhu Nath Pandit Street to SSKM OPD.
- Suicide Prevention Day celebration 2018 & 2019 – attended
- In 2021, online webinar ‘Nationwide capacity building of nursing professionals for comprehensive management of covid-19 in children’ organized by Directorate General of Health Services, MoHFW, Government of India, in collaboration with ECHO India.
- IN 2021, 3-days workshop on Research Methodology “The Mapping Strategy of Research” organized by M.Sc. Nursing Students ofB. Govt. College of Nursing, SSKM Hospital.
Areas of Research:
Nursing Research done
A study to assess the knowledge and skill of home care givers of depressive patients who are attending the psychiatric OPD of N.R.S Medical College & Hospital.
Professional Affiliation: TNAI
Areas of Interest: Poetry, Recitation