Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation: Associate Professor, College of Nursing, IOP-COE, Kolkata.
Qualification-M.Sc.in Medical Surgical Nursing(Critical Care)
- Clinical Area- 12 years 6 months.
- Academic area- 14 years 1 month
- Act as Master trainer of state level skill development program on Infection Control and Bio Medical Waste Management.
- Organized and participate at state level TNAI Conference.
- Participate as speaker in Workshop on World Breast feeding week celebration.
- Participate as trainer in district level program on NPCDCS
- workshop on educational technology.
- Participate in continuing Nursing Education program on “skill development, leadership, attitude and communication”
- In 2021, online webinar ‘Nationwide capacity building of nursing professionals for comprehensive management of covid-19 in children’ organized by Directorate General of Health Services, MoHFW, Government of India, in collaboration with ECHO India.
Areas of Research: “A Study to Find Out the Knowledge Regarding Post Exposure Prophylaxis After Needle Stick Injury Among Nursing Personnel in The Selected Hospitals of West Bengal “(March 2012)
Professional affiliation: RNRM under West Bengal Nursing Council Programme Chairperson of Trained Nurses Association of India, West Bengal Branch
Areas of Interest:Reading Books