Mail id: email@example.com
Qualification: M.Sc.in Medical Surgical Nursing(Critical Care)
- Clinical Experience= 3 years 4 months
- Teaching Experience= 8 months
Participated in any activities: BLS & ACLS training
Attended any conferences:
- IN 2019, 3-days workshop on “Voice for Normal Birth as a Women’s right” National conference organized by SOMI.
- IN 2019, 2-days workshop on “Obstetrical emergencies” organized by M.Sc. Nursing Students of Govt. CON, I.D. & B.G. Hospital.
- In 2021, online webinar ‘Nationwide capacity building of nursing professionals for comprehensive management of covid-19 in children’ organized by Directorate General of Health Services, MoHFW, Government of India, in collaboration with ECHO India.
- IN 2021, 3-days workshop on Research Methodology “The Mapping Strategy of Research” organized by M.Sc. Nursing Students ofW.B. Govt. College of Nursing, SSKM Hospital.
Areas of research work/ publication: Identification of the contributing factors related to micro-vascular complications among patients with diabetes mellitus in selected hospitals, West Bengal.”
Professional affiliation: The Trained Nurses’ Association of India (TNAI)
Areas of interest: Yoga, Tourism