Mail Id– email@example.com
Qualification: M.Sc. Nursing (Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing.
Experience: Teaching Experience 2year 6 months and
clinical experience 2 years
In 2017, International nursing conference on Current Advances In Nursing Science: Innovative Approaches In Nursing Education, Nursing Practice, And Nursing Research organized by Swami Rama Himalayan University.
- In 2017, annual convention of neonatology society
- IN 2017, 1-day workshop on current changes on Maternal and Neonatal Care organized by SOMI
- IN 2017, workshop on Research methology
- IN 2020, online webinar on observing world breast feeding week (theme: Support Breast Feeding for Healthier Planet) organized BY TNAI.
- In 2020, online webinar conducted by Royal Global University on Strategies to Raise The Nursing Standards Beyond Books.
- In 2021, online webinar ‘Nationwide capacity building of nursing professionals for comprehensive management of covid-19 in children’ organized by Directorate General of Health Services, MoHFW, Government of India, in collaboration with ECHO India.
- IN 2021, 3-days workshop on Research Methodology “The Mapping Strategy of Research” organized by M.Sc. Nursing Students ofB. Govt. College of Nursing, SSKM Hospital.
Areas of research work/ Publication-
Research work on: Identification of knowledge and attitude on Comprehensive Abortion Care (CAC) among married women of reproductive age group with a view to develop an awareness program in selected rural community, West Bengal.
Publication: J Comprehensive Health 2020;8(2);
Professional affiliation: TNAI
Areas of interest: —Tourism