|Name||Ms. Kamalika Bhattacharjee|
|Qualification||M.SC. in Applied Psychology
M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
|Designation||Psychiatric Social Worker|
|Area of Interest|
- Presented poster on Stigma in XX National Conference of Indian Association for Social Psychiatry (NCIASP 2013)
- Presented poster on Need and Feasibility study of Family Intervention of Bipolar Disorder in Tertiary Care Setting in Psychiatric Conference 2015 organized by Indian Psychiatric Society & Indian Association of Private.
- Presented oral paper on Need and Feasibility study of Family Intervention of Bipolar Disorder in Tertiary Care Setting in XXXV Annual National Conference of Indian Society of Professional Social Work 2017 conducted by Department of Psychiatry, GMCH, Chandigarh
- Published Social Exclusion and Intolerance towards Person with Mental Illness: Challenge to Mental health Care and Social integration as second author in Indian journal Of Psychiatric Social Work (Vol 8 No 2 July 2017).
- Published case work paper on Psychiatric Social Worker Intervention based on Cognitive Behavioral Case work Approach for a person having Mental Health issues due to covid 19 outbreak situation in Medical Glory, Journal of the West Bengal Medical Council 2021.