|Name||Prof. (Dr.) Amit Kumar Bhattacharya|
|Designation||Professor & HOD|
|Area of Interest||Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychopharmacology, Child &Adolescent Psychiatry|
- Presented Symposium in ANCIPS 2020,Kolkata
- Presented paper in IPS (Indian Psychiatric Society) Conference in Bhubaneswar.
- Member of Anti ragging committee of IPGME&R.
- Examiner of various examinations including MD and Phd theory and practical examinations of West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- Thesis Guide to many MD, MPhil, MSc nursing trainees.
- Chaired many academic sessions and conferences and speaker at many national, international and state level CMEs and conferences.
- Speaker and Attended and Chaired sessions in Bicentennial Celebration of establishment of IOP” (1817 to 2017).
- Dubey, Mahua; Ray, Paramita; Ghosh, Ritwik; Mithcell, alex; Bhttacharya, Amit Kumar; Dhar, Prodibto; Chatterjee, Subham; Chatterjee, Shubhankar; Dubey, Souvik; Benito- leon, Julian. Health-Realted Quality of Lifeand /Perceived Stress in Primary Caregivers of Children and Adolescents with Mental Retardation and Attention deficit Hyperactive Disorder. Journal of Patients Experience.Manuscript ID : JPX-21-0256 (Accepted for Publication)
- Sabornee Karmakar, Prasanta K Roy, Amit K Bhattacharya. Mental Health and Psychosocial Impact of Type 1 /diabetes in adolescent of Low-Socio Economic Strata-A Qualitative Study. Journal of Projective Psychology & Mental Health.2021 July; 24(2).
- Das, Ranjan & Singh, Om & Mallick, Asim & Thakurta, Rajarshi & Ali, S. & Bhattacharya, Amit. (2021). Prevalence and Nature of Sexual Dysfunction in Patients of Type 2 Diabetes. Eastern Journal of Psychiatry. 17. 31-36. 10.5005.