|Name||Dr. Partha Sarathi Kundu|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD(CIP Ranchi), DNB|
|Area of Interest||Schizophrenia, Addiction Psychiatry, Cognition in Psychiatry, Psychopharmacology, Legal and Ethical Issues in Psychiatry|
Research in last 5 years:
• Shivani Santosh , Debdulal Dutta Roy , Partha Sarathi Kundu (2015). Cognitive self-regulation, social functioning and psychopathology in schizophrenia. Industrial Psychiatry Journal. Vol.- 24; Issue- 2, 129-134. (ISSN 0972-6748)
Conference / CME paper presentations in last 5 years:
• Conducted workshop on Stress Management for students and faculties in 22/07/2016 & 23/07/2016 in Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Management, Shibpur.
• Conductd Stress Management programme for BSF jawans posted in Malda on 11/01/2017.• Conducted workshop an Stress Management as a home resource person in Indian Medical Association Academy of Meducal Specialities .0n 6th August 2017
• Speaker on 13th Multidisciplinary Medical Conference of Indian Medical Association Academy of Medical Specialities on 5th August 2018 on the topic “ Somatoform Disorder : Diagnosis and Management”
• Was a panellist on the symposium / workshop on 25th January 2020 on the topic “ Management of Autism Spectrum Disorder across ages “ in the 72nd Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society , held in Kolkata.
• Was a speaker in College of General Practitioners of Indian Medical Association on 5th September 2021 as a part of “ Dissemination Programme on Mental Illness under the aegis of National Mental Health Survey “ on the topic of “Psychiatric Emergencies and its Management”